Skip to content
- 1 head of broccoli (chopped into small florets)
- 50g blue stilton
- 1 sweet potato
- 5 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 5 mins then
drain and run under cold water.
- Peel the sweet potato and then use the vegetabl
- e peeler to slice it into thin slices (you will need to press quite hard to get good slices).
- Whisk together 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites, then mix in the cooked broccoli and crumbled stilton, then season.
- Lay the sweet potato slices in a lightly oiled baking dish to form a “crust” and then pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins until the top is slightly brown.
- Serve immediately or chill and have cold for lunch!