- 500g skinless boneless chicken thighs, diced
- 1.5-2.5 inch piece of ginger, chopped into small slices
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup toasted sesame oil
- 0.5 cup soy sauce
- 0.5 cup dry sherry
- Fry the ginger and garlic in a tablespoon of coconut oil, over a medium heat, for 1 minute.
- Add the thighs and fry until cooked through.
- Drain any excess liquid, trying not to lose too much of the garlic and ginger in the process.
- Put the pan back over a medium heat, add the three sauces, and reduce for around 20 minutes.
- Serve with stir fried vegetables and sliced spring onions and chilli.
Note: This recipe was slightly altered from a video recipe posted by chef Ching He Haung.